Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Why did he tell me about the affair? Honest like t (Read 12 times)
Aug 5th, 2022 at 6:17pm

Angelika Tufe   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Good evening, my situation is banal. I am 38, this is my second marriage. I have a daughter from my first marriage, she is 16. I divorced my first husband because he cheated on me for years.
My husband is 31, he was not married before me and has no children. I did not have a particular affection for women.
We have been together for three years, of which we have been married for three months.
He works in a team of mostly women, mostly 50+. But he has a colleague there who I've heard about from him and from my friends. 32 years old, married, divorced a month ago. So according to her husband is just a good girl, you can kill time at work. I didn't doubt him, stupid!!! And now they have a New Year's corporate party. And by a strange coincidence, from their department goes only he and she).
I do not know how they had fun, but the morning my husband called me and told me about the affair.(I am now away).Zamol drank too much and she herself seduced me. And there was not even a question with whom. It seemed to me that he was playing a game of anticipation, since I know many of his other colleagues well, and they are probably aware of what happened. To say that I was shocked is nothing to say. Help, why did he tell me all this, with what purpose? And what do I do now?

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Today at 8:04am

Boss Bojja   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Why did he tell you, it's a very simple question: to let you decide for yourself what to do with it. He seems to be inexperienced in such matters. But he's not mature either. Now it's up to you to decide what fears you're left with: the fear of cheating or the fear of ""losing"" your husband and being alone. The way I see it, you need to get rid of your fears and kick him out the door with his manatas and your fears. Also, he may regret what happened and just can't hold it in. I have little faith in this, but that's what the psychologists from the blog https://signscheating.com/signs-he-regrets-cheating/ say.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Today at 9:41am

Mama Rika   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Either he is very decent, which is unlikely but not impossible, or he is testing how far he can go with impunity. If you swallow it, you'll get a cheating husband forever. Put it in its place - maybe everything will be fine. But honestly, I don't believe in a marriage where the woman is that much older. Unless it's a marriage of convenience.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print