Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
. Fans in attendance either had to be in possessio (Read 28 times)
May 14th, 2022 at 6:36am

Santiago Andrew   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

708 chelsea drakt HKYAnd

David Moyes has made no secret of the fact he would like to sign Lingard on a permanent deal at the end of the season, but he could face competition for the 28-year-old.
The Dane was excellent when he came in to replace Thiago during his recent injury absence and Chelsea will be keen to recover their resoluteness in defence after that unexpected battering by the Baggies. Michellqu maglia napoli bambino - blonska63 BrockGira Seven goals in GerardoWl Manchester United Drakt Roosevelt four matches in league and cup prior to the weekend defeat to Manchester City speaks of a man bang in form and he needs to keep that going.
The 29-year-old winger returned to Old Trafford psg drakt last summer full of hope and expectation. Lingard had produced the form of his life while on loan at West Ham and harboured genuine ambitions of finally making his mark with United. The Red Devils GerardoWl Manchester United Drakt Roosevelt enter this weekend's round of fixtures inside the top four, but they could drop out of the Champions League places before kicking a ball in anger if West Ham beat Newcastle in Saturday's lunchtime kick-off.
Lingard scored nine goals in 16 appearances for the Hammers as he helped David Moyes' side secure Europa League football, and the regular minutes were clearly a contributing factor to his good form.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Yesterday at 12:54am

jihouni   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

I am very impressed with your idea! Thank you very much

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print