Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Neymar is unhappy. More than unhappy, in fact. He' (Read 1037 times)
Jul 28th, 2019 at 12:21pm

Willa Unwin   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Neymar is unhappy. More than unhappy, in fact.
He's FURIOUS! He's been in a right old mood ever since Edinson Cavani wouldn't let him take a penalty against Lyon on Sunday, which follows on from Cavani not giving the Brazilian all his Lego, refusing to let him have the top bunk and refusing to hand over the last fish finger on his plate at dinner the other night, even though Neymar said please.
Seriously, didn't this Cavani schmuck get the memo? What Neymar wants, Neymar gets. Otherwise it's tantrum time! And it's tantrum time now! Neymar is nye fotballdrakter going to thcweam and thcweam and thcweam and stamp his feet and sulk and frown until Paris Saint-Germain placate him by chucking Cavani into a swimming pool full of sharks equipped with lasers.

Or they could just agree to sell him, whatever. But the first option's cool too. Just saying. Who'd dare take a penalty off Neymar after that? Rashford, Mbappé and Dembélé in contention for 2017 Golden Boy award Read more Definitely not Julian Draxler. The German has already seen which way the wind is blowing in Paris and is thinking about leaving in January, especially as he has a World Cup spot to win. He could find a new home at Arsenal.
This is the point where the Mill should make a gag about Arsenal totally needing a new creative midfielder _ the joke is that they have a lot of dainty playmakers! _ but Draxler is better than what they have. José Mourinho has decided that Ronald Koeman is nowhere near as fun to wind up as Arsène Wenger.
Which is why Manchester United are putting together a £25m package to tempt Alexis Sánchez to Old Trafford when the Arsenal forward's billige fotballdrakter contract runs out next summer. United will also battle Manchester City for Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.
City only want the midfielder because they miss Stefan Savic. Birmingham City want Aitor Karanka to replace The Wheeler Dealer. Everyone needs some cold, hard boredom in their lives now and then. Barcelona suit Josep Bartomeu has been letting everyone know who the club didn't sign this summer.
Turns out that Philippe Coutinho was too expensive. The Mill isn't sure what Bartomeu hopes to achieve with this revelation. Well _ done? This should get everyone to _ like him again?

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 4:27am

KamKinsCC   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Since my good buddy HOMICIDE got here, things will be much more lively and fun. Just thought Id make a note of that. Dark Knights Console Fortress...<i></i>

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 4:46am

DanfosvltsAgiskDJ   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

I agree the "old" one is more attractive.  But the important thing is, CONGRATULATIONS.  That is a significant accomplishment. 

I have DXCC on 40-30-20-17-15-12-10 meters but getting DXCC on 80 meters  which is all I need for 5BDXCC  has proven a real  challenge.  I have only 97 countries on 80 meters, and now have a 1000' beverage to improve my hearing, but it is still a challenge as I can now hear better on 80 meters than most people can hear me.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Aug 23rd, 2019 at 1:16pm

LarrySefXN   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Does no one know if X3:AP and X3:TC supports more than four axes? as in does the Throttle and Rudder enable options, overwrite two axes or add two axes letting you use a total of 6 axes?

Sorry for the double post

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Aug 24th, 2019 at 8:35pm

DanfosvltsAgiskDJ   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Sorry it took me so long to reply I seem to never got the notification that I had a reply. Thanks for letting me know that the enable throttle and rudder setting did not in fact add 2 more axis for movement. I was trying to use a hotas that has 6 axis. Now I know that I wasnt losing my mind.

IP Logged

Reply #5 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 8:36am

LenCiltFE   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Chapter came out sunday. Still dont think its obito though it seems they are hinting at it. some things wouldnt make sense if it was

If you loved this information and you want to receive more information concerning What is the average annual salary in Sweden  kindly visit our own web page

IP Logged

Reply #6 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 7:19am

servicemugDW   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Yup, my hood seal strip was like that when I bought the car, way worse than yours, no rust underneath though.
just replace it its 15 IIRC and spray some Boeshield T9 on the new one.

IP Logged

Reply #7 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 4:01am

RemontvfdspbPK   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

I cant justify the cost of a supra with the life I live. 

So, the FR-S is way more fun for me.  I have been enjoying it for almost 7 years now   I can still remember how excited I was to buy/own it at first.   And, though the fresh newness has worn off; it still makes me smile when I see it in my driveway.

IP Logged

Reply #8 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 1:41pm

EmileGlurfDN   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

It is not a slicer issue more than it is the firmware in the printer does not support those G2 and G3 functions.  It only supports linear moves.  So it will not do you any good to find a slicer that can output them.

Dale

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print