Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Seed Help (Read 3258 times)
Sep 14th, 2015 at 12:04pm

Edward_Stryfe   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Hey I'm trying to get some friends into pubdom movies so I'm working on downloading every torrent from PubDomTorrents.info  I plan on seeding everything permanently. So I will notify you guys if there are any dead torrents and if anyone wants their torrents or a specific movie to have an added seed  for speed let me know. I am going in alphabetical order and I am on a laptop FYi also if want to privately ask for a seed let me know via a post or you can email me at te.admin@inbox.com.

Also if you want to donate some money out of gratitude I'll leave my BitCoin hash here for donations if you guys are cool with that. Also I do not mind if you want an outside torrent seeded so long as it is pretty much pubdom or on say legittorrents or something of the sort. Also I am downloading every torrent file individually so I am keeping all PublicDomainTorrents.info torrents in a folder so far I have A-D from a while ago and it's about 210 .torrent files. I'll have that hash (and magnet link) below alongside the BitCoin hash.

BitCoin Hash: 17Na4m4fbo4WeGfJo3KmiLyXeFLhv9XaAe
Manget Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8d28bdfebd49217820571684dccaa925aeacae83&tr=udp://tracker.bt
zoo.eu:80/announce&nm=A-D
Torrent Hash: 8d28bdfebd49217820571684dccaa925aeacae83
Torrent Tracker: udp:/ /tracker.btzoo.eu:80/announce
http:/ /legittorrents.info:2710/announce

(Remove the space between the /'s to make the links work.)

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Nov 7th, 2015 at 9:30am

antonny   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

I can't open that links  Sad Sad Sad

Just learning... ...
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 9:01am

vyhujigohe   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

When you get any problem in the public domain during watching your favorite movies so that it is very flustered for the first time. According to the best essay writing service 2020, you are downloading the all movies in just one click.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Jul 10th, 2020 at 3:21pm

Caedmon12   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

very informative post

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 3:19pm

Ethan Wood   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

good