Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
California to Prohibit Electronic Cigarettes? Pape (Read 17047 times)
Apr 28th, 2014 at 3:19pm

santaecig_fbBV   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

In California a bill which originally sought to “disallow the selling of electronic cigarettes to minors” has morphed into a ended taboo on the buying of Electronic Cigarettes. The tabulation (SB400) has passed in the senate and is on its avenue to be signed nearby Governor Schwarzenegger. Your right to vape is at peril…

UPDATE OCT. 13th 2009: The tally has been struck down! Good work every one! Thank you Schwarzenegger!

We here at ESM undeniable demand a vested interested in seeing this folding money struck down. We are based in California and we viable and vape in California. It is our home state. Above, a infinite of our readers are also very eager near this issues as we comprise been receiving a ton of dispatch across it. So we as ESM and we as residents of California appeal to that all of our California readers degrade power against this obvious injustice.

Anyone that may not electrified in California, if this paper money is signed it inclination undoubtedly purely be a matter of in good time always before your style signs a similar bill. California seems to be a beacon for other states on these matters, not to say California was a woman of the oldest to pass anti-smoking laws. So exact if you do not live in the country, perhaps you have friends or set that do. We interrogate you, to ask them join us in this fight.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - May 2nd, 2014 at 9:07pm

TheWand3r3r   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

From France 24 today
Quote:
A ban on electronic cigarettes went into effect on Tuesday in New York restaurants, bars, parks, beaches and other public places

The ban also extends an already strict ban on tobacco smoking in public places in New York, where even some residential buildings don't allow tenants to light up.

In a further unprecedented move for a major US city, from May 18 retailers will no longer be allowed to sell tobacco products or e-cigarettes to anyone under 21.

Restrictions on the use of the battery powered devices in most indoor public places in Chicago also went into force Tuesday.

In Los Angeles, lawmakers voted in March to ban e-cigarette use in public places where tobacco smoking is prohibited.

Marketed as aids to quit smoking, e-cigarettes allow users to inhale a nicotine-laced vapour. But experts say not enough is known about the effect of chemicals involved, both on smokers or those around them.

With regulation varying from state to state, federal US regulators last week proposed the first restrictions on the booming $2 billion e-cigarette market.

The new rules would bring e-cigarettes under many of the same rules that already apply to traditional cigarettes, including requiring sellers to enforce a minimum age restriction on those who wish to buy the products.

E-cigarettes are popular among young people: a December study by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimated that 10 percent of high school students had used them.

Proponents of the restrictions say they are aimed at preventing the re-acceptance of smoking, particularly among teenagers who could see the tobacco-free electronic cigarettes, with their candy-like flavourings and celebrity endorsers, as a gateway to cancer-causing tobacco products.

(France 24 with AP, AFP)

You guys in the States are getting really hard on smokers, and I thought the UK was bad..... Cry

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:53am

Glen Torres   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

In California a bill which originally sought to “disallow the selling of electronic cigarettes to minors” has morphed into a ended taboo on the buying of Electronic Cigarettes. The tabulation (SB400) has passed in the senate and is on its avenue to be signed nearby Governor Schwarzenegger. Your right to vape is at peril…

i think it was very right move..Ecig is definitely better than analog smoking but must not be allowed to kids..

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Mar 24th, 2015 at 5:20am
MarkJule   Ex Member

yes. that is a good idea

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Mar 26th, 2015 at 12:19pm

SergWepSW   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

If you wish to switch to electronic cigarettes, but dont know which ones to pick the best electronic cigarette for you, because there are so many available then dont despair. The impact of e-cigarettes is the opposite of the traditional cigarette, since it does not cause disturbing health problems.

IP Logged

Reply #5 - Dec 12th, 2016 at 12:15pm

RandallltowOS   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

GOOD

One less day that the out of towners have to waste in a hotel eating fast food

With 15 minimum wage out there now, who can afford to miss an extra day of work??

IP Logged

Reply #6 - Dec 13th, 2016 at 12:53pm

MathewNawTS   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this web site is really good.

IP Logged

Reply #7 - Dec 13th, 2016 at 4:19pm

MathewNawTS   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

I really enjoy studying on this website, it holds good blog posts.

IP Logged

Reply #8 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 9:08am

RandallltowOS   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

I was talking about the gems. I would have done the same thing if I was the museum. I know that they would have smelted the gold almost immediately. Was the museum insured?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print