Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Admin - Problem with mp4 uploads (Read 35884 times)
Nov 9th, 2012 at 2:21am

PaulH.   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love Torrents!

Hi, I have been unable to upload any psp mp4 videos since after 2nd November. However, I can still upload the avi versions with no problem.
Tried a test with Behind_Green_Lights that I have previously uploaded okay, and avi is downloading but both psp & ipod mp4's are not.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Nov 11th, 2012 at 5:08am

PaulH.   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love Torrents!

Hi, the problem with mp4 torrents now appears to be resolved, thanks. Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Nov 12th, 2012 at 12:08am

System Administrator   Offline
YaBB Administrator
I love YaBB 2.5 AE!
Indiana USA

We tested the files that you reported but never saw the problem, they all downloaded fine.  I'm not sure why you couldn't get them and why you can get them now. Let us know if you have any more problems.  As an aside, we will only be adding the full size main files and not the smaller versions from now on - but there are many programs available to convert the files to any size you might want.

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #3 - Nov 12th, 2012 at 2:23am

PaulH.   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love Torrents!

Hi Admin, thanks for looking. I had about 9 or so mp4's sitting there for over a week, some partially complete where their avi counterparts had long since downloaded. I use the convenience of a PSP mostly for watching TV and movies, so I am quite adept at converting VOB, avi etc. A pity you will not be adding anymore in PSP mp4 format, as this is one of the things that made this archive stand out for me. That said, there are still plenty of movies with PSP mp4's in your archive I have yet to discover...

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Nov 26th, 2012 at 4:19am

Robbls   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

A 747 was halfway across the Atlantic when the captain got on the loud speaker, "Attention, passengers. We have lost one of our engines, but we can certainly reach London with the three we have left. Unfortunately, we will arrive an hour late as a r esult."
Shortly thereafter, the passengers heard the captain's voice again, "Guess what, folks. We just lost our third engine, but please be assured we can fly with only one. We will now arrive in London three hours late."

At this point, one passenger became furious. "For Pete's sake," he shouted, "If we lose another engine, we'll be up here all night!"

IP Logged

Reply #5 - Dec 18th, 2012 at 1:09pm

Dimas   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

The problem with chat Sometimes it happens that in the course of the game I can not write anything in the chat, just numbers and characters, but letters can not be Well it started to annoy me terribly Does anyone know what about this bug?

IP Logged

Reply #6 - Feb 5th, 2015 at 1:57pm

pearlofLazyVP   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Thanks for the update.
Can you please tell me where can I change/increase the Timeout for Webservices?

IP Logged

Reply #7 - Nov 7th, 2015 at 9:27am

antonny   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

You can try to add program into firefall execution, sometimes it helps...

Just learning... ...
IP Logged

Reply #8 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 11:30am

BabysmallNubXZ   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Good call on all that resistance around 19, Ed.  I guess we are back to your expectations of a low in the 16s?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print