Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Torrent needs seeds - "The Capture" (Read 9435 times)
Apr 21st, 2012 at 3:34pm

grazing_on_the_commons   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

There are no seeds for the torrent "The Capture" currently, and a few people want to download it. I know that every torrent should have at least 1 seed by design, but that system isn't working for this torrent. Admin, please troubleshoot this.

FYI, "The Capture" is listed twice in the list of torrents ("SHOW ALL"). Maybe this is part of the problem.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 1:18am

System Administrator   Offline
YaBB Administrator
I love YaBB 2.5 AE!
Indiana USA

I thought we had that fixed about a week ago, but apparently not! The fellow that works on the seeders will be back on Monday (4/23) and it should be working again then. I'll send an update to keep everyone informed. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Please don't put your fix requests on the main page, THIS is where they belong.
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2012 at 9:13pm by System Administrator »  

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 9:11pm

YaBB Administrator
I love YaBB 2.5 AE!
Indiana USA

Here's the deal. After working on it for a while it looks as though the ".torrent" file got corrupted. We are going to try a few more things today and tomorrow morning. If that doesn't work we will have to create a new ".torrent" index. What that means is that you may have to cancel the download and start it over again.

It looks like this is an isolated problem just dealing with "The Capture" movie. If anyone knows of any other movies having problems please let me know in a new message in the forum.

More updates tomorrow. Thanks again for letting us know.

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 1:17am

YaBB Administrator
I love YaBB 2.5 AE!
Indiana USA

Today's update for the movie "The Capture".  Well there were two copies of "The Capture" and they had different lengths.  Viewing each of the movies, one of the files was corrupted.  OK.  So we created a new .Torrent file and will start seeding the movie on Wednesday.

If you are currently trying to download "The Capture", you need to kill the download and go to our site and start the .torrent again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Enjoy.

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 6:45pm

YaBB Administrator
I love YaBB 2.5 AE!
Indiana USA

Final update.

It's done!  Make sure to kill your existing download and select the .torrent file again.

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print