Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Checkpoint and "The Fast and The Furious" (1955) (Read 8889 times)
Feb 25th, 2011 at 2:00am

bart   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

I'm looking for three movies, and a poster in the IMCDB forum said at least one of them was here: "The Fast and The Furious" -- not the Vin Diesel franchise, but the 1955 Roger Corman version starring John Ireland and Dorothy Malone, directed by John Ireland and Edward Sampson. Also looking for the 1956 racing movie "Checkpoint," starring Anthony Steel, Odile Versois, and Stanley Baker; and the 1961 racing movie "The Green Helmet," starring Bill Travers and Ed Begley; directed by Michael Forlong. Any help appreciated!

IP Logged

Reply #1 - May 28th, 2011 at 8:51pm

jeffc   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

I don't know about the rest but saw the Fast and the Furious here earlier today when searching the site for "bad" (my fave) movies...forgot which section it was in but try action/adventure...

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Jun 7th, 2011 at 11:18am

capt.hero   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

The Fast and the Furious can be found in the Show All section. It is listed between The Fabulous Dorsey's and The Fatal Glass of Beer . The other two movies you were looking for don't seem to be on here. If they are P.D. you might find them on internet archives.org. Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 3:07am

Ebony Leckie   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Public domain torrents have categorized on this that also has a discussion about the board of index on it with checkpoints. Movies that will reform on these forms have bestessay facts on this it will also known as the description of the parts on it that was good to have.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print